My contact information, a brief biography, and other background can be found here. I have written abstracts targeted to the lay public for each of my publications, which can be found at each’s publication’s webpage. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my work.
Below is some of my past work that has been featured in scientific and popular media.
- News and Views
- Nature Chemistry Editorial: “The Ascent of Molecules”
- Interview with Coauthor Matt Powner
- C&E News Article: “At the Origin of Life, RNA May Have Been a Mixture”
- Georgia Tech Press Release
- New Scientist
- RSC Chemistry World
- Coauthor Michael Chen, who was my undergraduate mentee when I was a graduate student, and who is now in a joint PhD program between the University of Cambridge and the NIH, was featured here.